Monday, May 7, 2012

Pray for Kari

Hey ya'll.  This is Jess updating for Ashlee. 

Ashlee and the kids are down in Alabama visiting family and Kari has started running a fever.  They took her to the local hospital's ER and they have decided to transfer her to Birmingham Children's Hospital for 24 hours.  They aren't sure yet if it's an infection or just a virus. 

Please pray that the Lord would touch Kari and would comfort Ashlee and the whole family.  They are worried and nervous and in an unfamiliar hospital. 


  1. Keeping y'all in my prayers.

  2. We are praying and Children's is a WONDERFUL hospital. They will spoil her rotten! Praying it is nothing so she will feel comfortable visiting again. xoxo


Leave a comment! I love hearing from you!