Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas to all!! We love you and appreciate you!

I was told to post something that doesn't make people cry. So, here goes.

Friday night, we held a birthday party in honor of Jesus. Macey, Kendyll, and Trinity came to celebrate with us! Here are some pics of that fun time:










Saturday, we met Pappy, Gammy, Lacey, Chris, and Aunt Sharon at Guadalajara for lunch. Kari noticed somebody sitting at the table over from us drinking a "strawberry drink" and obviously wanted one. Aunt Sharon ordered Kari a strawberry daiquiri, virgin of course, and they thoroughly enjoyed it. I haven't decided if that's a good thing or not?!



After lunch, we headed to the church for a Christmas Eve service. After our service we all went to the street corner to sing Christmas carols. People enjoyed it!! They honked, they waved, they opened their windows. I hope it becomes a tradition. It was so special!

Last night we made cookies and played with a few toys the kids opened. The kids and I snuggled on the couch, drank hot chocolate out of their new Mickey and Minnie mugs and enjoyed the warmth of the fireplace and the lights on the tree.



Of course this morning...CHRISTMAS! The kids were so excited to see their gifts and I'm telling you, this is one of the "funnest" things about parenting! Love it!! We enjoyed bacon and heart, star, and circle shaped pancakes for breakfast. Now off to play and enjoy the day!





Merry Christmas to all!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pics! I'm soo glad you are getting to enjoy the true meaning of Christmas. That Aunt Sharon is a sight. Looks like they loved that strawberry drink...lol I'm soo glad they are enjoying the dress up costumes! Merry Christmas! I love you all very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Looks like you are having a wonderful Christmas! We love you all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just now getting to catch up.....LOVE the pics!!!
    Yup, that Aunt Sharon IS a sight......I'm thinking she's ALL about spoiling these babies!! ;)

    Much Love from Aunt Sharon xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love hearing from you!