Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thank You, Farmers National Bank

(UPDATE ON KARI: SHE HAD TO HAVE PLATELETS AND A BLOOD TRANSFUSION YESTERDAY. HER ANC IS DOWN TO 69 WHICH IS TERRIBLY LOW. SHE IS DOING GREAT THOUGH AND WE'RE GOING BACK FOR A COUNT CHECK TOMORROW MORNING. WE THOUGHT WE WOULD HAVE TO STAY OVERNIGHT IN THE HOSPITAL LAST NIGHT BUT GOD MOVED AND WE GOT HOME AROUND 11:30! THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS)

In the last few days before Christmas, I would like to take some time to thank some very special people. For those of you that read my blog, I'll be posting daily from now until Christmas. I have so many things I want to share and it will take several days to get it all in!

For the first day, I would like to attempt to express my appreciation to the employees (and my former co-workers) of Farmers National Bank. In the beginning of our battle, your monetary donations and paid time off donations were amazing. Your continued support, friendship, and prayers are a constant encouragement to me. Many of you send cards, texts, emails or call to check on us and it means so much! You have gone above and beyond and saying thanks doesn't seem like enough!

Kasey, Deb, & Angie...I know your days at work must be very quiet now that I'm gone! Ha ha!! I miss you girls!

Junction City crew...it's very different being a customer instead of an employee! You all have made that transition much easier on me! Thank you so much!

Connie and the CCC...I was two days shy of returning to work with you all. Thank you for all you do for me! Miss you!

Bill Pollom...praying for you daily!!!

I'm so thankful that God allowed me this time with my children. He has provided in amazing ways for the kids and I and I'm grateful! However, I will never forget all the fun times I had at FNB...some stressful times too! Ha ha! Not only was it a great place to earn a living, but I met some of the best people on earth!

My prayer is that God will bless you in a special way for your generosity and kindness to us. I love each and every one of you! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing from you!