Friday, December 30, 2011

Would You Pray?

I have an urgent prayer request! Most of you all that have followed my blog for a while have heard me mention my precious Aunt Ellie. She has been an important part of my life and I love her dearly. She was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in June 2010.

Long story short, she was given great hope by her doctors about 2 or 3 weeks ago that she was cancer free and should begin recovering and getting back to normal. Last week she went in the hospital with severe sickness and was given some pretty bad news. Today, however, they went in to do surgery on her and they discovered that not only was she NOT cancer free, she only has about 2 months to live.

Our family is devastated and I ask that you remember us in prayer. We will be traveling this weekend at some point to see her and spend time with her. Our prayer is that God will be merciful and not let her suffer if it isn't His will to give her a miracle.

Thank you for praying with us!

4 comments:

  1. Praying Ashley 4 u in all you love ones !!! Tiara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep Ellie in my prayers.
    Grid bless,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry...that was suppose to say...God bless....let's try it again.....
    God bless,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki,A friend who loves you all.January 2, 2012 at 4:56 PM

    Will be praying for you aunt ash"and all the rest of your family.We love you all,If we can do anything to help,in any way,Please let us know.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love hearing from you!