Happy Friday, blogging world. I seriously hope that my life gets back to normal soon because I feel all out of whack this week. The kids and I ate supper OUT 3 days in a row. We NEVER do that but I haven't had time to get groceries or anything. Not that anybody cares but I just thought it was worth the mention that I've been super busy.
So, moving on....I'm loving lots of things but I only have time for a few!
1. I'm loving that I'm going to Jackson County tonight for a birthday party for TL!! I heard that Ashley is getting a hayride together and I also heard that Jean is making some GOOOOOD food. I also might mention to anyone else that's going that I've already claimed the food. So eat before you come. At least eat your dessert before you come. You can have everything else but the dessert goes to me.
2. I'm loving my new position at work! It's definitely some mind-boggling stuff but I'm staying busy and learning new things and that's what I was hoping for. Although I must say that I'll be glad when the computer and the desk are "mine" so that I feel in my element. Does that make sense?
3. I'm loving that sweet baby boy of mine that wraps his arms around my neck and gives me sugars when he sees me crying at church. *tears*
4. I'm loving that precious princess that looks at me and says "Mommy, you are purty to me."
5. I'm loving all my blogging friends that leave comments on my posts!! It makes me feel so loved. Ha!!!
Everyone have a great weekend! Love ya!
Are You Going To Pentecostal Fire Youth Conference?
20 hours ago