I have a post of nothing but questions today. Questions about things that don't necessarily matter but that make me ponder.
1. What's all the hype about skinny jeans? I mean, I don't wear jeans at all and it doesn't really matter. But I've yet to see ONE person that they look good on. I don't care if they're a size 0 or a size 20, they look terrible. And I'm not even going to discuss leggings.
2. These boots? Words surprisingly escape me.
3. Why do people that you work with always feel like they know more than you, even when you're training them?
4. Why is it that just when you're tearfully thanking God that your kids are being so good for you that they go and do something that makes you want to pull your hair out?
5. How do I go to Walmart and get the few things I need and leave when there are millions of things to buy in the store? But then when I go to the Dollar General to grab some cereal and diapers I end up with a buggy full of stuff? Absolutely no logic to that.
6. When I want my kids to go to sleep, they get hyper. When I need them to stay awake, they can't keep their eyes open. What's the deal?
7. Why in the devil can I not pass up the 28 pound mark and move on to 29? I've been here for over a month I think. Probably because my SIL is non-existent anymore and my walking time is limited now. Or it could be the cheesecake in the fridge or the iced animal cookies in the cabinet. Or the breadsticks from Fazoli's.
8. Why does God still love me and lead me and pour out his love and mercy and grace to me.....even when I'm rotten? Even when He must be so ashamed to call me His own??
9. How is it that I am so blessed with the best younguns in the world? And the cutest, if I do say so myself.
Odie Has A New Bill
10 hours ago