Monday, June 7, 2010

Pictures and That's About It

Guys, I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me lately but I can't get all my thoughts to come together to create a coherent blog post. They have been so BORING lately! Heavens. I don't like to be boring. So here's a few pictures from our weekend and a sneak peek at the kids' photo shoot last week. The two pictures my photographer sent me are breathtaking!!


I had a yard sale Saturday (I despise them but I had to get rid of my junk).



This dog was wandering around where we had our yard sale and Malachi was so fascinated with it. It was pretty funny!



This picture is terrible because I had my camera on the wrong setting and didn't realize it but the kids' outfits were so cute I wanted to post it anyway. Please overlook the state of Kari's hair. It was a fright.


Lastly....here's the sneak peek.



Heavens. :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Those pictures are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures and I love the sailor outfits! Very cute!

    Yard sales are very unfun! At least you had some shade though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those pics are awesome... probably just cause they're beautiful kids!!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable pictures! Glad I got to see ya this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so good to see you too! I had so much fun playing volleyball with you guys. It brought back a lot of memories!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love hearing from you!