Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Fun!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I almost felt like a teenager again--between playing in the waterhose with the kids and going shopping with Latasha, it brought back a lot of memories. If only I was off work for the summer....LOL!
Here's a peek into our weekend:













That middle picture of Malachi is so funny! Does anybody besides me think he looks just like Calvin from the Calvin & Hobbs comics? Too bad the similarity doesn't stop there....









1. Me and my Daddy
2. Kari and Jessi
3. Kari and her Pepaw
4. Malachi checking out Trinity's new hat
5. Volleyball at Ivy's (Let me say this....I was on the winning team TWICE and I'm also the official score keeper and reminder to the other team that they are losing.)
6. Me and "Toshi Bug" (aka Latasha)
7. All of the kids in the wagon at Ivy's: Lindsey, Kari and Malachi

Does anyone notice anything about this picture? He left a little something behind...:)

Shopping yesterday was fruitful and fun!! Busy and hot with two kids in tow so I only had time for one picture.


Anyway, we had a busy and fun weekend! Hope y'all did too. :)

7 comments:

  1. Looks like yall had a fun weekend! Your kiddos are so adorable. Hope to see yall soon!


    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a busy but fun weekend! I'm sure you and Tash were a force to be reckoned with shopping yesterday! :) You are much braver than I am doing all that with both kids! I am afraid to go shopping with just Chase - and he can't even walk yet LOL!

    I hope you all found some good deals and sales! I'm a bit of a shopaholic so I'm living vicariously through you LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, if you only knew how many stores we went in, how much money we saved, how many coupons we got to use....and how many purses and shoes Latasha bought you would be so jealous!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also had a fun weekend! I am so glad that you all were able to come over. I still didn't get to use my fire pit :( Everyone left too early.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a blast~~~ I don't blame Malachi, I think a diaper would be uncomfortable too~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheewww, Ashlee! I was jealous BEFORE. Now I'm green with envy! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you had so much fun! I always love looking at your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love hearing from you!