I know this Friday post is a little early but I will be traveling to Alabama tomorrow and won't have access to a computer for a few days. So....here's to the 2nd edition of What I'm Loving Friday!
1. I'm loving that I get to leave work at 1:30 today and I'm off tomorrow!! Woohoo!!
2. I'm loving that Kari will be so cute in her little miniature bride dress in the wedding on Saturday! (pictures to follow on Monday)
3. I'm loving that Malachi's face lights up when I come to get the kids after work. He grins so big and immediately comes to give me a hug.
4. I'm loving this coat for Kari and I hope to order it soon.
5. I'm loving that my house is clean and my laundry is done!
6. I'm loving that tomorrow is payday! The Lord knows I need it. LOL.
7. I'm loving that I will probably get to eat Cracker Barrel in the morning! Because y'all know that food is always a priority for me. :)
8. I'm loving the new skirt I made from two pairs of jeans! It's so cute and trendy and the best part is that it only cost me $6 to make!! Which leads me to #9.
9. I'm loving Goodwill! Seriously. I hadn't been in a Goodwill in years but I went in there in search of some cheap jeans to practice making jean skirts with. I found an Under Armour turtleneck shirt that looked brand new for winter exercising outside for $2 and I bought 2 pairs of jeans (to make the jean skirt with) for $6! I found a lot of other stuff but I didn't buy much this time. I'll wait until I have lots of time to browse and make wise choices. I can't wait until my next trip!
10. I'm loving my sewing machine! I've had it for about 5 years but I'm just getting into using it. Since discovering that I can sew and actually do halfway decent at it...you all might see a new post with some skirts for sale!! LOL. I'm really getting into making them. I'm working on a cutie patootie skirt for Kari and I would already have it done except I broke ANOTHER seam ripper. I need a galvanized metal seam ripper to do all these skirts with apparently.
So, what are you loving this Friday? Can't wait to see your responses!!
Odie Has A New Bill
10 hours ago