Yahoo! It's Friday.
1. I'm loving this new Friday post! It's so much fun.
2. I'm loving that I get to take Kari to Chuck E Cheese tomorrow!
3. I'm loving that I'm getting a new laptop computer next month. I've been waiting for the opportunity for a new computer for a long time and I'm very excited that I've been able to find one that's affordable and all that. Although I must admit that all the specifics of what I'm getting is still a mystery to me. I told my tech friend here at the bank, Bob, to pick me one out and I'd slap my debit card number on there and order it. I mean, really. Does it really matter that you have 107 extras on the computer and that it does 57 different kinds of font?
4. I'm loving that Mrs. T has decided to share her 5 baby kittens with us. Kari and Malachi get the giggles just looking at them. It's teaching Kari a tad bit of responsibility too. Anybody need a kitten? Because we ain't keeping them.
5. I'm loving that I finally picked up Herc for the first time, just so I can say that I have touched the icky thing. He was sitting in the corner of his little house and hadn't moved for a while. I was seriously afraid he was dead (afraid may be a strong word....more like hopeful?). So I picked him up and he did some kind of little wiggle with his claws and I promptly dropped him back in his house. Ugh.
6. I'm loving this poncho for Kari! Oh, I love it.
7. I'm loving this jacket for Malachi. He would be such a charmer in it. LOVE it.
8. I'm loving this weather. It was 56 this morning and I got to put hoodies on the kids! I LOVE hoodies! Hoodies are for winter like flip-flops are for summer. Necessities.
9. I'm loving the Lord and pray everyday to know him more. Like this song from Casting Crowns. Great lyrics and even better when they sing it.
So, what are you loving today?
21 hours ago