Monday, April 12, 2010

How Did We Get Here?


So...what I want to know is how we went from here

to here

so stinkin' fast?!

That's the question for the day.


This weekend was so awesome that I can't begin to blog about it all. We had our annual meeting at church and it was terrific! A great move of God, great preaching, great singing, great fellowship and too much food!! LOL. That's pretty much all I can say about that stuff.


Moving on, me and Kari did something so ridiculously ridiculous that I'm almost embarrassed to put it on here. Kari had a pack of Pop Rocks left from her Easter basket from Pappy and Gammy. I poured them in a bowl so she could get to them easier and she was popping away when she had to use the potty. So while on the potty, she asked if she could eat her Pop Rocks while she "did her business" and, seeing no harm in this, I gave her the bowl. A few minutes later I heard such repetitive popping that I went to check on her and found that she was dropping rocks in the toilet to see if they would pop in the water.

So if you had happened upon us at that point in time, you would have found the two of us throwing Pop Rocks in the toilet to see how loud and fast they would pop. :)

Did I really just share that with the blogging world?

4 comments:

  1. Lol! That sounds like so much fun! I'll have to do that when Trinity gets a little older. You can make a tube out of wax paper and put it on the top of a 2 liter of diet coke and drop mentos in it and it explodes! Can't wait to do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Ivy!! I'll have to remember that one for a science experiment later on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are WILD...I love it though! Tiara & I may have to try the exloding Mentos...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love hearing from you!