Thursday, April 8, 2010

Things I Love

So, as my sister in law and I were cleaning the church last night we were discussing exercising and dieting and such. This seems to be our favorite topic of conversation at this point in our lives since we've both been working so hard towards our weight loss goals. I mentioned how much I love my new Gazelle. For those of you that don't know what a Gazelle is....it's an exercise machine that gives you a total body workout but honestly is very relaxing in the process!! It almost feels like you're skiing although I've never been skiing so I don't really know what it feels like. LOL. Anyway, in talking about my Gazelle and raving about how much I loved that thing I decided to take pictures of things I am currently in love with and blog about them today.

Here's the Gazelle. The best thing about this machine is that I purchased it at a yard sale for $5. I must say that it's the best bargain I've ever found in my history of yard saling (not sure if I spelled that right) and bargain hunting. Of course, that history is very short since I just started this last summer. :)

This is my Life in the Spirit study Bible. If any of you need some help with Bible study, this is such a good investment. I have learned so much since I started using this Bible. It is the King James Version (which I prefer) and explains things so well.


This is the new picture above my kitchen sink. It's so pretty on my red walls and I love what it says!

This is my new lamp and I love it!! I think the bow is adorable. I actually have two of them and they make my living room so pretty! Also, this is the flower arrangement that I got to bring home from Granny Margaret's funeral. Very pretty and very special to me! Please overlook the fact that I have no candle in my sconce on the wall. :( I can't find any red candles that I'm happy with.


My new couch. I am totally in love with it.

This is the bird house that Kari picked out for me for Easter. My mom took her to the Dollar General store and when she saw the bird house, she said "Mommy would like this." So sweet!!

This is my RED Kitchen Aid mixer. I love it and so does Kari. :) We've had loads of fun with this thing.

These are my beautiful babies that I am so in love with and I keep falling in love with them more everyday. They are the most precious, sweetest things EVER!! God has truly been good to me.



Last, but most important, I love the Lord so much. I would be caught like a leaf in the wind if I didn't have him holding me in His hands. To sum it up, here's the words to one of my new favorite songs "Hurricane."

I need You like a hurricane
Thunder crashing, wind and rain
To tear my walls down
I’m only Yours now
I need you like a burning flame
A wild fire untamed
To burn these walls down
I’m only Yours now
I’m only Yours now

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing from you!