Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm Amazed

1. That my kids were asleep by 9:30 last night. In their beds, no driving around, only a little bit of rocking for Malachi. They went to bed and went to sleep.
2. That my house is clean.
3. That my laundry is almost finished.
4. Dare I say it? I shaved my legs last night!! That's twice in ONE week. Wow.
5. I was asleep by 11:00.

We ate at Fazoli's last night as we do every Tuesday night. Tuesdays are 99 cent kids' meals so we take advantage of it every week. We played outside which was a blast because it was beautiful.







Uncle Chris mowed the yard and gave the kids a ride. Malachi, of course, cried when he had to get off. He loves his Uncle Chris and the lawn mower.




I think this was an indication that they were ready for bed.



Oh, and did I mention my current weight loss success? I'VE LOST 20 POUNDS!! YAHOO!!! Thank ya, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing from you!